Footsteps is an
audio game created for the Audiogame Jam 2016.
In this game you play as a sword fighter who can only count on their hearing ability.
Find your opponent and try to hit them before they do. One hit is all it takes to die.
How to play
- You need a gamepad. A headset is also strongly recommended.
- Listen carefully to the sounds. While moving you will hear yourself through the ears of your opponent. In return they will hear themselves through you.
- Once you're close enough, try to hit your opponent, one hit leads to death
Two modes are available: Player vs CPU and Player vs Player
- Left Joystick: change mode
- Any button: start the game in the selected mode
- Left Joystick: move
- Back button/Select: back to menu
- Left trigger: move slowly (prevent steps sounds)
- Any other button: sword slash